My 7 Golden Rules of Life
- Family first. Over anybody else. Don’t anger your parents in order to please other people. Those other people did not spend their life building yours.
- Always reach a little early, wherever you’re going. Leave home 15 minutes before the time you absolutely have to leave. Keep your cool. Don’t rush. Have a little time beforehand to prepare yourself mentally.
- Choose to forgive yourself, for the mistakes you’ve made, and for all the times you let yourself down. Learn and let go.
- Don’t chase people. If they want to go, let them go. Ultimately, if they matter to you, you know you want them to be happy. When their happiness lies somewhere else, help them find it.
- Just in case you’re feeling too important, there are more than 7.5 billion people in the world. You are replaceable, and there’s always someone better than you. Stay on the ground.
- Keep your standards high. Stop settling for anything that makes you happy temporarily. If you want to rise up, you’ve got to set some high goals, and high expectations from yourself.
- Every single person you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.
One bonus point:
Whenever you’re in a bad situation, remind yourself of one single thing you’re truly grateful for, in your life. Something you achieved after a lot of struggle. One experience that made you feel proud about yourself. Remember it, smile and tell yourself, this too shall pass.
Also Read Best Three Life Hacks
This were my 7 Golden Rules of Life, what’s Yours?, let us know in the comment section below