The most common myth we the people of 20s have regarding life, relationship, career
1. A High paying Job will make you happy.
2. Post Graduation is done only to increase your “package”.
3. The longer your CV the better your chances at a job.
4. It’s important that your boss likes you, if you want to succeed in life.
5. Pressure brings out the best in you.
6. Sleeping less will help you work more and better.
7. The brand name of your company matters.
1. Parents are overprotective and clingy.
2. Friends understand you better than your own siblings.
3. Your boyfriend/girlfriend is the only person that can make you happy.
4. Having a lot of friends matters.
5. Living away from home is the most fun thing to do.
6. Love is the toughest thing to find. (Try finding people you can blindly trust)
1. If you are good to everybody, everybody will love you.
2. You get what you deserve always.
3. You should never change yourself.
4. If you do good, you get good.
5. Going with the flow is the best thing to do.
1. If you are skinny, you don’t need exercise.
2. If you are fat, you need to be on a diet.
3. Smoking and drinking makes you “cool”.
4. You can have junk food because you are not fat.
The Main Thing Here is We Should Focus on Improving Ourself and Being YourSelf
Post down your queries in the comment box below